Fork & Fin Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
Not your everyday deviled eggs, these stuffed wonders are next level mashups. With the additions of smoked paprika, pieces of Dill Pickle fish and a drizzle of Sriracha, these eggs are perfect make-ahead-for-a-party snacks.
- 12 each large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 each scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 pieces Trident Seafoods®The Fork & Fin Food Truck Breaded Appetizers Dill Pickle Style
- Sriracha (optional)
- smoked paprike for garnish
Prepare fish according to package directions.
1. Bring 1-inch water to a boil in a large saucepan (large enough to fit all the eggs in one layer.) Carefully place eggs in water, lower to a simmer, cover and cook 91/2 minutes. Drain eggs and place on a cutting board to cool.
2. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a medium bowl and mix in the mayonnaise, vinegar, half the scallions, the paprika, salt and pepper. Coarsely chop 4 pieces of fish and mix into the mayo mixture. Spoon into the whites. Dice the remaining fish and place a piece of fish on top of each egg. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the remaining scallions. Sprinkle with additional smoked paprika and drizzle with Sriracha if desired.