Alaskan Salmon Burger Club Sandwich
Toasted crusty, artisan bread is put under the broiler with white cheddar, then topped with a lemon-caper mayonnaise, crispy bacon, and Trident Seafoods Salmon Burgers. Sure to be a crowd-pleaser, this easy, flavorful meal is ready in just minutes.
- LEMON CAPER MAYONNAISE
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Capers, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Caper Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Burgers Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Salmon Burgers 3 lb
- 8 Slices Crusty Country Style Bread Slices
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Cups Iceberg Lettuce (Shredded)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (sliced)
- 8 Slices Cooked Bacon (keep warm)
LEMON CAPER MAYONNAISE
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Set aside.
Prepare Salmon Burgers according to package directions. Keep warm.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle cheese over 4 slices of bread and place on a cookie sheet. Broil until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
Spread Lemon-Caper mayo on remaining slices of bread and top each with a salmon burger, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Cover with the other slice of bread (cheese side in). Serve.