Alaskan Salmon Burger Club Sandwich
Toasted crusty, artisan bread is put under the broiler with white cheddar, then topped with a lemon-caper mayonnaise, crispy bacon, and Trident Seafoods Salmon Burgers. Sure to be a crowd-pleaser, this easy, flavorful meal is ready in just minutes.
Per Serving: 960 calories; 62 g fat; 57 g carbohydrates; 44 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 1700 mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.’
- LEMON CAPER MAYONNAISE
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Capers, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Caper Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Burgers Trident Seafoods® Alaska Salmon Burgers 3 lb
- 8 Slices Crusty Country Style Bread Slices
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Cups Iceberg Lettuce (Shredded)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (sliced)
- 8 Slices Cooked Bacon (keep warm)
LEMON CAPER MAYONNAISE
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Set aside.
Prepare Salmon Burgers according to package directions. Keep warm.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle cheese over 4 slices of bread and place on a cookie sheet. Broil until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
Spread Lemon-Caper mayo on remaining slices of bread and top each with a salmon burger, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Cover with the other slice of bread (cheese side in). Serve.
James Leonard –
Awesome Salmon burger. The salmon is still the star of the show. The Cape mayo has just the amount flavors. With the bacan I cut down only a little with the capers. Used red onion and wow. Thank you so much for a great product.