Wild Alaska Pollock Burger with Miso
Here’s an Asian take on the fish burger, loaded with a miso mayo and quick ginger cucumber pickles.
- 4 Burgers Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Pollock Burgers 11.2 oz
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon White Miso
- 1/8 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Each English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Pickled Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Pickled Ginger liquid
- 8 Each Burger Rolls (split and toasted)
- 1 Each Romaine Heart (leaves seperated, washed and dried)
Prepare Pollock Burgers according to directions on package.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, miso and sesame oil.
In another bowl toss together the cucumber, salt and pepper and pickled ginger. Add 2 tablespoons of pickled ginger liquid and toss again.
Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the cut sides of the buns. Layer with Romaine leaves, Pollock Burgers, cucumber mix. Add buns tops and serve.
Variation: use English, Persian or Kirby cucumbers in the pickle mix; just slice them as thin as you can!