Wild Alaska Pollock Asian Tacos with Ginger Slaw
These Asian-style tacos are the perfect lunch or dinner entrée when you need something quick. Trident Seafoods Pollock Burgers are paired with a bright ginger slaw, then garnished with sliced avocado. Simple prep, dynamic flavor—a sure crowd-pleaser!
Serves 4 (2 tacos per person)
- 2 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger (Grated)
- 1 Small Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 oz Coleslaw mix, finely shredded
- 8 Small Corn tortillas, warmed
- Hot Sauce
- 1 Box Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Pollock Burgers 11.2 oz
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and ginger. Add the coleslaw and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Cook the Trident Seafoods Alaskan Pollock Burgers according to package directions and cut into halves.
Top each tortilla with coleslaw mix, one burger half, and avocado. Serve with hot sauce.