Sautéed Wild Alaska Pollock with Parmesan Crumbs
All you need is one pan for this easy dinner solution! If you don’t have time to season the bread crumbs yourself, sub in Italian style panko crumbs and omit the parsley. Serve the dish with a green salad or some steamed green beans.
- 2/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 3 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- 4 Fillets Trident Seafoods® Wild Caught Alaskan Pollock Fish Fillets 2.1 lb
(For best results prepare using frozen fillets)
Heat a dry nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add panko bread crumbs; toast, stirring until crumbs are lightly browned.
Transfer toasted bread crumbs to a medium size bowl. Add parmesan, parsley, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
Wipe out skillet.
Heat skillet to medium high heat and add remaining olive oil. Add Alaskan Pollock fillets and cook 5 minutes. Turn over fillets and heap with crumb mixture. Cover and cook another 3-5 minutes.
Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.