Fork & Fin Dill Pickle Pimento Cheese Quesadilla Ring
A quesadilla ring is a total showstopper on a party table. Easy to make (assemble ahead are the watchwords here) this one is filled with a mashup of melty pimento cheese, Dill Pickle fish pieces and sprinkled with cilantro. Bake it off just before serving and watch everyone dig in.
- 12 ounce shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounce chopped pimentos, strained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 20 each six-inch round flour tortillas
- 16 pieces Trident Seafoods®The Fork & Fin Food Truck Breaded Appetizers Dill Pickle Style
- Chopped cilantro
- Prepared guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large sheet pan without sides (or turn one with sides upside down) with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine 21/2 cups of the cheddar, all the mayo, pimentos, paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper.
2. Spread tortillas on a cutting board and spread each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and 2 pieces of fish. Roll into a cone, securing with 1-2 toothpicks and place on the sheet pan. Continue spreading the tortillas with the cheese mixture and fish and roll each into cones. Place the points of the tortillas together, forming a circle on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake until browned and crispy, about 15 minutes. Slide onto a serving platter, remove the toothpicks, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with guacamole.