Wild Alaska Pollock Miso Ramen
- 3 lb Wild & Simple Pan Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 16.5lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424912
- 3 oz Black Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2-3 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 6 Each Eggs
- 12 oz Snow Peas (Trimmed)
- 3 Large Carrot, thinly sliced
- Oil for sautu00e9ing
- 18 oz Shiitake Mushrooms (stemmed and sliced)
- 12 Scallions (thinly sliced, white and green parts separated)
- 6 Liters Dashi Broth
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups White Miso
- 3 lb Ramen Noodles (fresh)
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
Blend all the ingredients for the Black Garlic Oil (black garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil, chili garlic sauce).
Hard cook eggs in boiling water 6 minutes. Transfer to ice bath.
Blanch snow peas and carrots and transfer to ice bath.
Sauté mushrooms and white parts of scallions until browned and crispy. Add dashi and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Whisk in miso.
Cook noodles and divide between 12 bowls. Top with Pan Redi Alaskan Pollock, eggs, snow peas, carrots and green parts of scallions.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with Black Garlic Oil.