Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Spicy Noodle Bowl
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 18 cup chicken broth
- 12 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 each 2-inch pieces ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 each star anise pods
- 2 each cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 pound dried rice noodles, soaked
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 12 each Thai basil
- 1 pound mung bean sprouts
- 3 each Fresno chili, thinly sliced
- 12 each scallions, thinly sliced
- 12 each lime wedges
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock
2. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, garlic, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar; bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, then simmer for 20 minutes and strain.
3. To serve, place 3 oz. rice noodles in bowl. Ladle 1 1/4 cups broth over and top with a Pollock fillet, 1 sprig basil, 1 oz. bean sprouts, a few pieces of the chile, 2 tablespoons scallions and a lime wedge. Serve with Sriracha to taste.
There are no reviews yet.