Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Moroccan Bowl
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- CHOPPED SALAD
- 2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 each yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 each large carrot, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cup warm couscous
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Ground sumac, for garnish
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock.
2. In large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, carrot and sugar snaps.
3. In small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, ginger and olive oil.
4. Pour dressing over the tomato mixture and mix with salt and pepper.
5. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup Chopped Salad over 1 cup warm couscous, top with 1 Redi Grilled Alaska Pollock fillet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon almonds. Sprinkle with sumac and serve.
There are no reviews yet.