Wild Alaska Pollock Tacos
Taco Tuesday (and every other Taco day) is less than 30 minutes away. Alaskan Pollock combined with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, and sour cream, all deliciously wrapped in a corn tortilla, will turn your dinner table into an epic fiesta.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 12 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 690 mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.’
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Canned Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 8 Each Corn Tortillas
- 2 Cups Green Cabbage (shredded)
- Pico de Gallo
1. Whisk together the sour cream, chipotle peppers and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook, about 3 minutes each side for thawed fish and 8-10 minutes for frozen, turning halfway through the cooking time. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and cook 2 minutes longer.
3. Wrap the tortillas in paper toweling and microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Serve the fish wrapped in the tortillas with cabbage, pico de gallo and sour cream mixture.
There are no reviews yet.