Mediterranean Alaskan Cod and Chips
In this twist on traditional fish ‘n’ chips, sautéed rosemary and garlic add some umph to the “chips,” while a red pepper-paprika “tartar sauce” give our Pub House Beer Battered Cod a Mediterranean taste in this unique and lively meal.
- 8 Pieces Trident Seafoods® Beer Battered Cod 2.5 lb
- 1 LB Package French Fries
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary (Chopped)
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika (Smoked)
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Parsely (Chopped)
Prepare Beer Battered Cod and French fries according to package directions and keep warm.
Garlic Olive Oil
In a small skillet over medium-high warm the oil. Add the garlic and cook until golden. Stir in the rosemary and pepper flakes, remove from the heat and set aside.
Red Pepper Dip
In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, red peppers, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Process until well combined.
To serve, drizzle fries with half of the garlic olive oil mixture, then sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Drizzle remaining garlic olive oil on fish. Serve with red pepper mixture.