Alaskan Salmon Rainbow Slaw Sliders
Creamy slaw tops Trident Seafoods Salmon Burgers, then gets sandwiched between sweet roll halves in these Hawaiian-style appetizers. Super simple prep makes them easy to whip up, and mouth-watering presentation makes them a total crowd-pleaser.
- 3/4 Cup Green Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 3/4 Cup Red Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Tablespoon Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, shredded
- 1/3 Cup Tartar Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard (Grainy)
- 1 Package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or Slider Buns
- 1 Box Trident Seafoods® Alaskan Salmon Burgers 11.2 oz
Cut 3 Trident Seafoods Alaskan Salmon Burgers ( cooked according to package directions) into quarters; set aside. Combine red and green cabbage, carrots and onion in small bowl; add tartar sauce and grainy mustard. Toss to mix well.
Cut rolls in half if necessary; place salmon quarters into roll and top with about 2 tablespoons of cabbage mixture.
Replace top of roll and arrange on platter.