Alaska Salmon Salad Sandwiches
A creamy, yet light salmon spread is paired with veggies in this healthy sandwich. Simple prep makes this an easy make-ahead lunch option that’s high in protein and huge on taste—a winner every time.
- 1 Tulip® Pink Salmon 12/14.75 oz
- 1/3 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Capers, drained & chopped
- 1/3 Cup Celery (Diced)
- 1/3 Cup Onion (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Relish (Drained)
- Dash Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dill, chopped
- 8 Slices Bread (whole grain)
- 24 Slices Cucumber
- 4 Leaves Lettuce (Green or Red leaf)
Use 1 can (14.75 ounces) or 2 cans (6-7.5 oz) Tulip® or other Trident Seafoods® Alaska canned salmon, drained and chunked.
For this spread, thoroughly blend all ingredients except bread and lettuce/cucumber. Spread 1/2 to 3/4 cup mixture onto one bread slice half. Top with cucumber slices, tomatoes and lettuce, if desired, and bread top. Serve immediately.