Wild Alaska Pollock with Sambal Glaze and Cilantro Rice Noodles
- 12 Fillets Wild Alaska Pollock Fillets 4-6 oz Skin-On, Boneless 422653
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3 Ounce Lime Juice
- 3 Ounces Sambal Oelek
- 3 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Ounce Garlic Clove
- 4 Cups Cilantro (packed)
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Ounce Cotija Cheese (grated)
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 24 Ounces Rice Stick Noodles (cooked)
- Garnish Fresno Chile Pepper, sliced
- Garnish Pumpkin Seeds (toasted)
- Garnish Cilantro
- Garnish Cotija Cheese
Defrost Pollock fillets and cut into halves crosswise.
Glaze: combine sugar, lime juice, sambal oelek and fish sauce.
Marinate Pollock 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Pesto: process garlic cloves, cilantro, olive oil and cotija cheese.
Season and toss pesto with cooked rice noodles.
Divide noodles between serving dishes, sprinkle with chiles, pumpkin seeds and cilantro.