Wild Alaska Pollock Puttanesca
- 1 Wild & Simple Pan Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 16.5 lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424912
- 2 Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 Cloves Garlic
- 30 Anchovy Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cups Tomato Paste
- 3 10 lb can Whole or Diced Tomatoes (puru00e9ed)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 24 oz Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 9 oz Capers
- Salt & Pepper
- Polenta (soft)
- Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
1. Place frozen Pan Redi™ Alaskan Pollock in a hotel pan and cover with foil. Bake in preheated convection oven at 425°F for 1 hour. Remove foil and return to oven for an additional 1 hour.
2. Sauté garlic, anchovies, and red pepper flakes until garlic is golden. Stir in tomato paste to caramelize. Add tomatoes, sugar, Kalamata olives, capers, and salt & pepper. Cook until reduced and thickened.
3. Prepare polenta and season.
4. Serve 6 oz polenta, 4 oz sauce, and 4 oz Alaskan Pollock per serving. Top with basil and parmesan.