Wild Alaska Pollock Piccata
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield 24 servings
- 1-1/2 Cups Butter
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Capers, drained
- 24 Fillets Wild Alaska Pollock Fillets 4-6 oz Skinless, Boneless, IQF 449512
- to Taste Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Whisk in lemon juice and capers.
2. Place pollock fillets in a single layer in bottom of greased hotel pans.
3. Season with pepper; drizzle with caper sauce.
4. Bake at 450°F for 7-8 minutes, or until pollock flakes when tested with a fork.
5. To serve: Place two 3 oz. fillets or one 6 oz. fillets on each serving plate. Sprinkle each serving with ½ teaspoon parsley. Serve with spinach fettuccine, if desired.
There are no reviews yet.