Sea Shells® Crab Rangoon Pizzette
- 1 LB Sea Shells® Salad Style Chunk & Flake Surimi Seafood 420010
- ¾ cup Sour cream
- plus 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- plus ½ teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Yuzu Lemon, bottled
- ¼ cup Chive, sliced thin bias
- 2 teaspoon Ginger, fine minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Togarashi spice blend
- 4 each Lavash flat bread 10” x 8”
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil, salt and pepper seasoned
- Garnish Wonton chips
- Garnish Sweet chili sauce
- Garnish Fresh cilantro
- Garnish Furikake
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 425F.
2. Soften cream cheese until room temperature, place in mixer with paddle. Begin mixing on low. Scrape sides until smooth.
3. Add sour cream, soy sauce, sesame oil, yuzu and continue mixing, scaping sides until uniformed.
4. Remove surimi seafood from pouch and break up loosely in medium bowl.
5. Add sour cream, cream cheese mixture with chive, ginger, garlic and togarashi spice. Fold until uniformed.
6. Place flat bread on lined baking sheet, brush with vegetable oil lightly.
7. Spoon approx. 1 ¼- 1 1/2 cup mixture onto crust and evenly spread out on crust leaving ½” crust edge exposed.
8. Bake in oven, fan on, center rack for approx. 6-8 minutes until begins to brown and crust is crispy.
9. Remove from oven, cut into desired pieces.
10. Sprinkle with broken won ton chips, drizzle of with chili sauce, sprinkle cilantro and furikaki for garnish.
Tip: substitute Lavash flat bread with pre-cooked crust or Naan bread
There are no reviews yet.