SEA LEGS® Wild Alaska Seafood Mac-N-Cheese
Prep Time 15 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup SEA LEGS® Redi Shred™ Surimi Seafood 117430
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded gouda
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 cup shredded white sharp cheddar
- 1 pound cellentani pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cup SEA LEGS® Redi Shred™ Surimi Seafood 117430
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Surimi Crisps: Prepare surimi shreds by frying until crispy and golden brown.
In a large pot make roux with butter, flour, mustard and paprika. Stir in cream and simmer until thickened. Slowly add all cheeses, stir until melted and smooth. Add cooked pasta. Gently combine until coated. Add sour cream, surimi, bacon, and salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with surimi crisps and scallions.
SEA LEGS® Redi Shred™ Surimi Seafood 117430Our Redi Shred Surimi Seafood contains 16% real Snow Crab.
Fully cooked, ready to eat, shredded style resembles crab flavor and texture, perfect for sushi rolls, salads and more. Mild sweet flavor with light crab flavor notes, Redi Shred offers convenience and versatility for both hot and cold menu items.
There are no reviews yet.