Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Tomato Curry Rice Bowl
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 each jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 each 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 each large zucchinis, diced
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 12 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Heat Redi Grilled Wild Sockeye Salmon.
2. In small saucepan, cook onion over medium heat until lightly browned. Add jalapeño, tomato paste, garam masala, ginger and cook 1 more minute.
3. Stir in tomatoes and water, increase to high heat to bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
5. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in heavy cream and zucchini. Cook on medium temperature for 3 more minutes.
6. To serve, place Sockeye on a bed of 1 cup rice, topped with 1/3 cup tomato-zucchini sauce. Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro.