Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Tomato Curry Rice Bowl
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 each jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 each 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 each large zucchinis, diced
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 12 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Heat Redi Grilled Wild Sockeye Salmon.
2. In small saucepan, cook onion over medium heat until lightly browned. Add jalapeño, tomato paste, garam masala, ginger and cook 1 more minute.
3. Stir in tomatoes and water, increase to high heat to bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
5. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in heavy cream and zucchini. Cook on medium temperature for 3 more minutes.
6. To serve, place Sockeye on a bed of 1 cup rice, topped with 1/3 cup tomato-zucchini sauce. Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro.
Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192Redi Grilled means ready to serve with our fully cooked Trident Redi Grilled Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Now you can have delicious grilled salmon fillets with no prep and no grill. Simply thaw and serve, or heat to serving temperature with your stove top, microwave, or oven.
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.