Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Salmon Bowl with Tonkatsu Sauce
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Salmon 4oz 410337
- 12 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 3/4 cup tonkatsu sauce
- 2 each scallions, thinly sliced
- Furikake or sesame seeds for garnish
- QUICK MUSTARD GREENS SLAW
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 each fresh Fresno chile peppers, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste
- 6 cup mustard greens, shredded
1. Heat Redi Grill Salmon
2. Combine vinegar, sugar, red chile and salt; mix until sugar is dissolved. Toss with mustard greens.
3. To serve, place 1 warm salmon fillet on 1 cup rice. Spoon 1/2 cup slaw on side; drizzle with tonkatsu sauce and sprinkle with scallions, furikake or sesame seeds. Serve with additional tonkatsu sauce.
This can also be served on a bun or in a wrap.