Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Pita
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 1 bunch 1 bunch lacinato kale, chopped
- 2 clove 2 cloves garlic
- 1 each 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup cashews or almonds
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 each 12 pita or naan bread, warmed
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 6 each 6 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 6 each 6 radishes, minced
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock.
2. In a food processor, combine the kale, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, nuts, coriander, cumin and olive oil, puree until finely processed. Salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to medium bowl.
3. Stir salt, pepper and olive oil into mixture.
4. To serve, spread 2 tablespoons pesto on pita or naan. Top with a piece of Redi Grilled Alaska Pollock, 3 slices avocado and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon radishes.
There are no reviews yet.