Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Ceviche Cocktail
- 3/4 cup coconut chips
- 2 each sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1 each red onion, chopped
- 1-2 each serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 6 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup popped popcorn (optional)
- 6 cup tortilla chips, warmed
1. Thaw Redi Grilled Pollock and cut into 1-inch pieces
2. In a small saucepan, toast coconut on medium heat until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, red onion, Serrano chiles, raisins, coconut milk, lime, Redi Grilled Pollock and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. To serve, spoon 2/3 cup of ceviche into small bowls. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of coconut and 2 tablespoons of popcorn (if desired) over the top, with 1/2 cup warm tortilla chips on the side for dipping.