Korean Nachos with Grilled Wild Alaska Pollock & Kimchi Cheese Sauce
- 12 teaspoons Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 48 Ounces Milk
- 3 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Kimchi (chopped)
- 24 Ounces Tortilla Chips
- 3 Cups Black Beans - Whole
- 12 Pieces Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Mini Tender Portion 1.5 oz Deep Skinned, BNLS 427166
- 12 Each Radish, thinly sliced
- 12 Each Scallions, thinly sliced
- Korean Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped
1. Prepare Cheese Sauce: make a roux with the butter and flour, whisk in milk. Stir in cheddar and kimchi and season.
2. For each individual baking dish (or cast-iron skillet): Place 3 oz layer of tortilla chips. Continue layering with 1 oz beans, 1/4 oz radishes, 1/4 oz scallions.
3. Add 1.5 oz fish and ladle hot kimchi cheese sauce over top. Garnish with Korean pepper and cilantro. Serve.