Korean Nachos with Grilled Wild Alaska Pollock & Kimchi Cheese Sauce
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield Serves 12 servings
- 12 teaspoons Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 48 Ounces Milk
- 3 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Kimchi (chopped)
- 24 Ounces Tortilla Chips
- 3 Cups Black Beans - Whole
- 12 Pieces Black Beans - Whole
- 12 Each Radish, thinly sliced
- 12 Each Scallions, thinly sliced
- Korean Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped
1. Prepare Cheese Sauce: make a roux with the butter and flour, whisk in milk. Stir in cheddar and kimchi and season.
2. For each individual baking dish (or cast-iron skillet): Place 3 oz layer of tortilla chips. Continue layering with 1 oz beans, 1/4 oz radishes, 1/4 oz scallions.
3. Add 1.5 oz fish and ladle hot kimchi cheese sauce over top. Garnish with Korean pepper and cilantro. Serve.
Private: Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Mini Tender Portion 1.5 oz Deep Skinned, Boneless 427166Wild-caught in the most abundant, certified-sustainable fishery in the world, Wild Alaska Pollock is an environmentally responsible seafood choice. A cousin to Cod and similar in flavor, texture, and appearance, wild Alaska Pollock’s lean, snowy-white meat, delicate texture, and mild flavor make it an extremely versatile and healthy seafood choice.
There are no reviews yet.