Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield 24 servings servings
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 9 Cups Onions (Coarsely Chopped)
- 6 Cups Green Bell Peppers (Seeded, Cut into 1-inch Cubes)
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 9 lb Garlic, minced
- to Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Quarts Zucchini, halved & sliced, 1-inch thick
- 6 Cups Red Bell Peppers (Seeded & Cut into 1-inch Cubes)
- 1/4 Cup Dry Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1-10 lb. Can Canned Whole Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 Cup Ripe Olives (Sliced)
- 2 Cups White Wine
- 4 Quarts Eggplant (Cut into 1-1/2 inch Cubes)
- 3 Cups Olive Oil
1. Combine eggplant, 1 cup olive oil and salt; toss to mix. Place in hotel pan; cover with foil and bake at 400°F for 35 minutes or until eggplant is just tender. Uncover and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining oil in large skillet; sauté zucchini, onions, bell peppers, Italian seasonings and garlic until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomatoes, halibut cubes, olives and pepper; simmer until fish is firm.
4. Stir into eggplant mixture with wine; cook until heated through.
5. Serve hot over pasta or rice.
There are no reviews yet.