California Roll Surimi Poke
Prep Time 10 minutes
Yield 10 (1 cup per portion) servings
- 1 1/2 lbs SEA LEGS® Supreme Salad Style Surimi Seafood 412002
- Poke Sauce:
- 1/3 cup Poke Sauce
- 1/3 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted sesame seeds
- Bowl Base Options:
- 10 cups Cooked sushi rice
- 2 cups Persian cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups Water chestnuts, sliced or diced
- 2 cups Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, minced
- Garnish Pickled ginger
- Garnish Shredded nori
- Garnish Fish roe
- Garnish Wasabi mayonnaise or wasabi paste balls
For the Poke Sauce: blend Poke Sauce and Light Soy Sauce with the sesame oil, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds; pour mixture over Alaska surimi chunks. Cover and refrigerate.
For the Rice: season with rice vinegar and sesame oil
Add cucumber, water chestnuts, avocado, and red onion to a bowl or hotel pan. Gently stir in the Alaska surimi mixture.
To serve: place 1 cup Bowl Base Options into a serving bowl; portion 1 cup of the poke-vegetable mixture over the base.
Garnish with pickled ginger; wasabi mayonnaise; paste ball and/or fish roe.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.