California Croque Madame
- 12 Pieces Crispanko™ Breaded Wild Alaska Pollock Squares 3.8 oz Raw Breaded 413896
- Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 3 Tablespoon Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 oz Gruyere Cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- 24 Slices Whole Grain Bread (toasted)
- 12 Slices Smoked Ham (thinly sliced)
- 3 Each Avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 3 Large Tomatoes (sliced)
- 12 Each Eggs (Fried, Sunny-side Up)
Deep-fry Crispanko Alaskan Pollock per label instructions.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in large saucepan and prepare a Mornay Sauce with the flour, milk, gruyere and Dijon. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread one side of each of the bread slices with the Mornay sauce and layer with the ham, Crispanko Alaskan Pollock, avocado and tomato slices. Top with the other slice of bread.
Brush the bread slices with more butter. Grill until sandwiches are heated through.
Top each grilled sandwich with additional Mornay sauce, a fried egg, and sprinkle with microgreens.