Alaska King Crab au Gratin
- 9 ounces Breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Thyme, dry
- 1 Tablespoon Tarragon, dry
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 pounds Red King Crab Legs & Claws 16-20 Count Splits 488917
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- 3 Tablespoons Shallot, minced
- 6 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 6 ounces Dry white wine
- 6 ounces Cream
- 24 wedges Lemon wedges
Combine breadcrumbs, thyme, tarragon, paprika, 1/4 cup parsley and cheese; reserve.
For the cream sauce, melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until translucent. Deglaze with lemon juice and wine; reduce liquid by three-fourths. Add cream; reduce by additional one-half.
For crab, turn oven on to broil. Spoon/brush cream sauce onto Alaska crab; sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Transfer crab to sheet pans and broil just until topping is golden brown.
Serve with lemon wedges and reserved chopped parsley sprinkled over the top.