Fork & Fin Dill Pickle Fish in a Blanket
Pieces of Dill Pickle fish adds a twist to one of the most popular party snacks around. Add a bit of spicy Chinese mustard and a sprinkle of sesame seeds and you’ve got a new mashup favorite.
- 8 ounce 8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoon 2 teaspoons Chinese mustard
- 8 pieces Trident Seafoods®The Fork & Fin Food Truck Breaded Appetizers Dill Pickle Style
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Black and white sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking teflon.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles on a work surface. Spread ¼ teaspoon mustard on each piece of fish and place on the widest part of the triangle. Roll up, starting at the shortest side of the triangle. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with seeds. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.