Wild Alaska Snow Crab Noodle Soup
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 8 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs
- 6 cup chicken broth, strong, prepared
- 1 1/2 lbs egg noodles, cooked, cold
- 40 slices celery, sliced ¼” thick, par steamed
- 40 slices carrots, sliced ¼” thick, par steamed
- 1 tsp dill, fresh, chopped
One Serving: Place 12 oz. chicken broth in soup pot, with 5 slices each carrot and celery and bring to a boil. Add 3 oz. cooked egg noodle and 3 oz. lightly chopped Alaska Snow crab. Simmer 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through. Pour into serving bowl, garnish with 1/8 tsp. fresh dill. Serve.
There are no reviews yet.