Wild Alaska Pollock Tostada
- 1-1/2 Cups Red Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1-1/2 Cups Green Olives, sliced
- 6 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 3 Cups Salsa (Medium)
- * * Spice Mixture
- 4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 6 lb Wild Alaska Pollock Fillets 2-4 oz Skinless, Boneless, Shatterpack 413055
- 24 Medium Flour Tortillas
- as Needed Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 9 Quarts Lettuce (shredded)
- 2 Quarts Tomato (Large, Chopped)
- 3 Cups Green Bell Peppers (Seeded & Chopped)
1. Sprinkle pollock with Spice Mixture.
2. Place pollock on a greased sheet pan. Broil 5 minutes, or until pollock flakes when tested with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, fry tortillas in oil until golden brown and crisp.
4. To serve: Place one tortilla on each serving plate. Top with 1-1/2 cups lettuce 1/3 cup tomatoes, 2 Tablespoons peppers, 1 Tablespoon onions and 1 Tablespoon olives. Top with 3.5 oz. cooked pollock, sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and top with 2 Tablespoons salsa.
5. Serve at once.