Wild Alaska Pollock Mezze Platter
- 2 Blocks Wild & Simple Batter Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 2.75 lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424915
- 4 Medium Eggplants
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 2 Cups Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 Cup Kalamata Olives, chopped
- Fry Batter
- Za'atar Spice Mix
- Lemon Wedges
Brush eggplant with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill until browned and cooked through.
Combine yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup olive oil. Combine tomatoes, olives, mint and 1/2 cup olive oil. Season.
Heat oil to 350°F. Pull fillets & pieces of Batter Redi Alaskan Pollock off of each block; batter and fry.
Spread 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce onto each plate, top with eggplant and Alaskan pollock. Sprinkle with mint and za’atar and serve with lemon wedges.