Wild Alaska Pollock Coconut Curry
- 3 Pieces Wild & Simple Skillet Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 14.4 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 424914
- 4 13.5 oz can Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled, cut lengthwise, & sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 lb Yellow Onion (cut into wedges)
- 3 Red Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 3 Thai Basil Leaves (fried)
- Jasmine Rice
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Curry Paste
1. Thaw Skillet Redi™ Alaskan Pollock 12-24 hours, refrigerated.
2. Sauté thawed Alaskan Pollock until cooked through, breaking apart as you go. Set aside, covering to keep warm.
3. Cook curry paste with 1 cup coconut fat (from the top of the coconut milk cans) until fat splits. Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, sweet potatoes, and onions. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until potatoes are almost tender. Stir in cooked Alaskan Pollock and peppers, then simmer an additional 5 minutes. Stir in peas just before serving.
4. Serve 10 oz of curry per serving with jasmine rice. Garnish with basil.