Whole Roasted Pollock Stuffed with Blood Orange and Mandarin
- 1 each 1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540
- 2 each Blood oranges
- 2 each Mandarins
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup Coarsely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Coarsely chopped dill
- for finishing Maldon salt
- for finishing Extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove Pollock from fridge and set on a roasting dish or parchment-lined baking sheet. Slice the citrus into rounds and set aside. Rub fish all over, inside and out, with olive oil, salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with citrus and herbs.
Roast fish for 20 minutes or until the flesh lifts easily off the bone with fingers or a fork. Finish with more olive oil and crunchy sea salt if using.