Spirit of Alaska, Pride of the South Southern Fillet Melt
- 12 Each Crispanko™ Breaded Wild Alaska Pollock Squares 3.8 oz Raw Breaded 413896
- 4 oz Butter
- 2 Each Yellow Onion (peeled & chopped)
- 6 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 lb Collard Greens (chopped)
- 1 Quart Chicken Broth
- 2-4 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Cabbage (shredded)
- 24 Slices Brioche or Artisan Bread (toasted)
- 24 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
Melt butter and cook onions and garlic until softened. Add collard greens and toss until wilted. Add broth and simmer 45 minutes or until very tender. Stir in vinegar.
Spread half the bread slices with mayo and top each with 2 oz collard greens, shredded cabbage, a Crispanko portion and cheese.
Run under salamander/electric broiler until cheese melts and cover with other bread slice.