Spicy So-Cal Wild Alaska Pollock Burger
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- 6 Cups Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups Bread & Butter Pickles (drained)
- 2 Cups Jalapeno Slices
- 1 Quart Buttermilk
- Oil (Frying)
- 12 Burger Buns
- 12 oz Avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 12 Wild Alaska Pollock Burger 4 oz IQF 421800
- Cilantro Sprigs
1. Stir together the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest.
2. Whisk together the flour, salt, pepper and cayenne. Soak pickles, jalapenos and onions in buttermilk. Dip into flour mixture, then fry in 375 degree oil until golden brown.
3. Spread buns with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each side. Layer bottom bun with avocado, whitefish burger, onions, pickles, jalapenos and sprigs of cilantro. Top with bun and serve.