Spicy Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Sliders
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- HARISSA MAYONNAISE
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon harissa paste
- 12 each soft slider rolls or other white rolls, toasted
- 6 ounces shredded Romaine lettuce
- 4 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 12 each prepared onion rings
1. Heat Redi Grilled Wild Sockeye Salmon, and cut into quarters
2. Mix together the mayonnaise and harissa.
3. Assemble sandwich working from the bottom of the roll with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1/2 oz. lettuce, a Sockeye Salmon quarter, and 1 onion ring, then smear top of bread with another 1 tablespoon harissa mayonnaise. Close roll and serve. Optional; garnish with skewer.
Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192Redi Grilled means ready to serve with our fully cooked Trident Redi Grilled Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Now you can have delicious grilled salmon fillets with no prep and no grill. Simply thaw and serve, or heat to serving temperature with your stove top, microwave, or oven.
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.