Smoky Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Bites
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 12 ounce red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- SMOKY CREAM CHEESE
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon smoked picante or sweet paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 6 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 2 1/2 ounce 2.5 ounce radish sprouts
Heat Redi Grill Salmon and cut into quarters.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. Brush potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and roast 15–20 minutes or until browned and tender. Let cool.
4. Stir together the cream cheese, paprika and salt.
5. To serve, top potatoes with 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese mixture, 1 Sockeye Salmon quarter, another 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese and a few radish sprouts.
Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192Redi Grilled means ready to serve with our fully cooked Trident Redi Grilled Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Now you can have delicious grilled salmon fillets with no prep and no grill. Simply thaw and serve, or heat to serving temperature with your stove top, microwave, or oven.
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.