Simple Quinoa Salad
- 24 Ounces Louis Kemp® Flake & Chunk Surimi Seafood 7929601102
- 1/3 Cup Yuzu Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Green Yuzu Kosho (Ao Kosho) Condiment
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Each Scallions (minced)
- 12 Ounces Quinoa (Multi-Colored)
- 40 Ounces Baby Spinach, blanched, squeezed, and roughly chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 8 Each Scallions (green part only, shredded and iced)
- 3 Each Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Furikake Seasoning
Yuzu Kosho Vinaigrette: Puree yuzu juice, soy sauce, green yuzu kosho, extra-virgin olive oil ingredients. Add minced scallions and puree again.
Season spinach with 1/4 cup of the Yuzu Kosho vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.
Using a 3 inch metal mold layer, press in 1/2 oz spinach mixture and 1 oz quinoa. Top with 1 oz avocado and 2 oz Real Simple surimi crabmeat. Chill.
When ready to serve: unmold onto plate, top with shredded green scallion and furikake, Drizzle additional Yuzu Kosho Vinaigrette on plate.