SEA LEGS® Surimi Spring Rolls
- 1 pound
- 4 ounces rice vermicelli
- 16 each 8-inch round rice paper wrappers
- 1/2 each English cucumber, finely julienned
- 1 each red pepper, seeded and finely julienned
- 2 ounces julienned finely carrots
- 32 each mint leaves
- Sriracha mayonnaise
1. Soak the noodles in boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. Soak 1 wrapper in hot water 30 seconds. Top with 2 mint leaves, 2 pieces of surimi, ¼ oz. noodles, a few pieces each of cucumber, red pepper, carrots. Tightly fold wrapper over filling, tuck in sides and roll up. Cover with damp towel and repeat with remaining wrappers.