SEA LEGS® Surimi Spring Rolls
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield MAKES 16 servings
- 1 pound
- 4 ounces rice vermicelli
- 16 each 8-inch round rice paper wrappers
- 1/2 each English cucumber, finely julienned
- 1 each red pepper, seeded and finely julienned
- 2 ounces julienned finely carrots
- 32 each mint leaves
- Sriracha mayonnaise
1. Soak the noodles in boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. Soak 1 wrapper in hot water 30 seconds. Top with 2 mint leaves, 2 pieces of surimi, ¼ oz. noodles, a few pieces each of cucumber, red pepper, carrots. Tightly fold wrapper over filling, tuck in sides and roll up. Cover with damp towel and repeat with remaining wrappers.
Private: SEA LEGS® Real Simple™ Flake CN 428674Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and only ten all-natural ingredients, SEA LEGS® REAL SIMPLE™ surimi seafood is perfect for school menus! Buy American Compliant, non-GMO verified and gluten-free. It performs well in both hot and cold applications with 3 oz. providing a 1 oz. meat equivalent under the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
There are no reviews yet.