Rosemary Broiled Alaska Salmon
- 1 Quart Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (Chopped)
- 6 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 12 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 9 lb Keta Salmon Portions, Skin On, PBO 6oz 485440
1. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer in bottom of hotel pan.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour evenly over salmon. Make sure both sides of each fillet are coated with marinade.
3. Cover tightly and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
4. For each serving: Remove one fillet from marinade. Broil for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, 5-6 inches from heat, or until fish is just cooked through.