Roasted Wild Alaska Pollock with Frizzled Carrots & Ginger
- 12 Portions Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Loin Portion 4.5 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 427753
- 6 Tablespoons Rice Wine
- 3 Ounces Ginger, julienned
- 1/2 Cup Rice Wine
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 Ounces Ginger, julienned
- 8 Ounces Carrot, julienned
- Vegetable Oil
- Scallions (minced)
- Steamed Rice
1. Sear Pollock loins, then roast with rice wine and ginger.
2. SAUCE: Combine rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and keep warm.
3. VEGETABLE GARNISH: Cook shredded ginger and carrots in oil until frizzled and crisp.
4. Serve Pollock loins topped with a tablespoon of sauce and frizzled ginger, carrots and scallions.
5. Serve rice on the side.