Nashville Hot Fish & Waffles
- 24 Pieces Hot and Spicy Breaded Wild Alaska Pollock Sandwich 3.6 oz WG 425226
- 2 Cups Corn Kernals (grated)
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 oz Scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Cups Corn
- 4 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- Mexican Crema
Bake Hot & Spicy Sandwich Portions according to package directions; keep warm
Prepare waffle mix according to package directions and stir in grated corn kernels; keep warm.
Stir together salsa ingredients (extra-virgin olive oil, lime juice, scallions, salt and pepper, corn kernels, cherry tomatoes).
Place two waffles on each plate, top with 2 Hot & Spicy sandwich portions and 3 oz salsa.
Serve with Mexican crema.