Miso-Glazed Wild Alaska Pollock Rice Bowl
- 4 Pieces Wild & Simple Skillet Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 14.4 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 424914
- 1/2 Cup White Miso
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Sushi Rice
- 12 oz Carrot, julienned
- 18 oz Purple Cabbage, shredded
- 24 oz Zucchini, julienned
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame Seeds (Black & White)
1. Purée miso and honey together. Season. Brush onto thawed Alaskan Pollock (both sides).
2. Heat an oiled skillet. Add Alaskan Pollock, breaking apart as you go. Sauté, adding leftover miso glaze as desired.
3. Fill bowls with rice and top each with 4 oz Alaskan Pollock, 1 oz carrots, 1.5 oz cabbage, and 2 oz zucchini. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.