Middle Eastern Smoked Salmon Dip
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield 0 servings
- 1 lb Portlock® Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Nova Style) - Sliced 1 lb Fillet 107035
- 2 lb Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 16 Ounces Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Each Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Pomegranate Molasses
- 4 teaspoons Ground Sumac
- Garnish Pomegranate Arils
- Garnish Ground Sumac
- Toasted Pita Bread
Portlock® Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Nova Style) – Sliced 1 lb Fillet 107035Our Nova-style Smoked Salmon offers a delicious smoky flavor and brilliant color that lends itself to a wide variety of appetizer and entrée ideas. Our unique Nova smoking process begins with premium Sockeye salmon, filleted and cured with salt and brown sugar. Then we cold smoke the salmon over natural wood chips at very low temperatures until each fillet is smooth, silky, and exceptionally delicious.
There are no reviews yet.