Fried Pizza with Potato Cod Bites
- 12 balls or 3 lbs Pizza Dough
- Enough for Frying Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Pizza Sauce
- 36 Pizza Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb Castelvetrano Olives, pitted
- 6 oz Ndjua
- Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
1. Stretch each ball of pizza doughs to a 6-inch diameter. Poke 6-8 holes in each round and deep fry 2-3 minutes or until partially cooked and lightly browned. Rmove to toweling.
2. Cover each Crust with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, 3 cod bites, 2 olives, 1/2 ounce njuga and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Bake until browned and bubbling. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
options: Crunchy Potato and Spicy Sriracha. Trident SeaFusions™ Cod Bites feature a fresh prep, natural
hand-cut appearance that opens up a whole new world of menu possibilities.