Bering Sea Sub
- 1 lb Cabbage, shredded
- 3 Ounces Scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 Ounces Radish, thinly sliced
- 2 Jalapeno Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 6 Lemon (thinly sliced)
- 36 Pieces PubHouse® Battered Cod 2-3 oz. (1/10 lb) 491152
- 12 - 6 oz Sub Rolls (split + toasted)
- Fresh Parsley Sprigs
1. SLAW: Combine all the ingredients for the slaw and season.
2. AIOLI: Combine all the ingredients for the slaw and season. Combine the ingredients for the aioli and season.
3. Fry lemon slices until lightly golden.
4. Prepare Pubhouse® Battered Cod according to label instructions.
5. Spread aioli on cut sides of rolls, top with slaw, cod, lemons and parsley and bun top.