Wild Alaska Pollock with Crispy Cheddar Shells
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield Serves 12 servings
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Each Chipotle Chilis in Adobo (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 24 Pieces Lime Juice
- Tajin Clu00e1sico seasoning
- Lettuce (shredded)
- Avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- Cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. In a 400°F Preheat oven to 400°F. Drop 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (in 6-inch circles) on parchment lined sheet pans. Bake until light brown, 6-8 minutes. Drape cheese circles over two prongs of a rack until cool, to form shells.
2. Puree sour cream, chipotle chilis and lime juice.
3. Season Wild Alaska Pollock with Tajin and grill according to package instructions.
4. To serve, stuff cheddar shell with lettuce and avocado, top with a piece of fish, sour cream mixture, cilantro and Tajin.
Private: Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Mini Tender Portion 1.5 oz Deep Skinned, Boneless 427166Wild-caught in the most abundant, certified-sustainable fishery in the world, Wild Alaska Pollock is an environmentally responsible seafood choice. A cousin to Cod and similar in flavor, texture, and appearance, wild Alaska Pollock’s lean, snowy-white meat, delicate texture, and mild flavor make it an extremely versatile and healthy seafood choice.
There are no reviews yet.