Wild Alaska Pollock with Crispy Cheddar Shells
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Each Chipotle Chilis in Adobo (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 24 Pieces Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Mini Tender Portion 1.5 oz Deep Skinned, BNLS 427166
- Tajin Clu00e1sico seasoning
- Lettuce (shredded)
- Avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- Cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. In a 400°F Preheat oven to 400°F. Drop 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (in 6-inch circles) on parchment lined sheet pans. Bake until light brown, 6-8 minutes. Drape cheese circles over two prongs of a rack until cool, to form shells.
2. Puree sour cream, chipotle chilis and lime juice.
3. Season Wild Alaska Pollock with Tajin and grill according to package instructions.
4. To serve, stuff cheddar shell with lettuce and avocado, top with a piece of fish, sour cream mixture, cilantro and Tajin.