Wild Alaska Pollock & Shishito Shoestring Fries
- 2 Blocks Wild & Simple Batter Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 2.75 lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424915
- 1 1/2 lb Shishito Peppers (stemmed)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Large Tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 4-6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Sherry Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Frying Oil
- Fry Batter
- 3 lb Shoestring French Fries
- Togarashi (7 Blend Spice)
Saute peppers in olive oil until blistered.
Coarsely chop and add tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and 1/2 cup oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat frying oil to 350°F. Pull fillets & pieces of Batter Redi Alaskan Pollock off of each block; batter and fry.
Cook fries and season with salt and togarashi.
Divide between dishes, spoon pepper salsa over top and sprinkle with togarashi.