Wild Alaska Pollock Naknek Nachos
- 6 Ounces Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 6 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Kimchi (chopped)
- 24 Ounces Tortilla Chips
- 3 Cups Black Beans
- 12 Pieces Black Beans
- 12 Radish, thinly sliced
- 12 Scallions, thinly sliced
- Korean Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped
1. CHEESE SAUCE: make a roux with the butter and flour; whisk in milk. Stir in cheddar and kimchi and season.
2. Prepare Wild Alaska Pollock per label instructions.
3. Put 3 oz chips in individual baking dish or cast-iron skillet, layering with 1 oz beans, 1/4 oz radishes and 1/4 oz scallions.
4. Top with Wild Alaska Pollock and ladle hot kimchi cheese sauce over everything.
5. Garnish with Korean pepper and cilantro.