Wild Alaska Pollock Kimchi Hash
Prep Time 1 minutes
Yield 0 servings
- 3 Pieces Wild & Simple Skillet Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 14.4 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 424914
- 18 oz Bacon
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 4.5 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced large
- 2.5 Cups Kimchi, patted dry
- 1.5 lb Brussels Sprouts, halved & blanched
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Eggs (Fried, Sunny-side Up)
- Chili threads
- 2 Large Onions (diced)
1. Fry bacon in olive oil until crisp; remove. Add onions, garlic, and potatoes; sauté until browned. Re-add bacon.
2. Add kimchi and Alaskan Pollock. Sauté until fish is cooked through. Stir in Brussels sprouts and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
3. Serve 10 oz per serving. Top each serving with a fried egg and chili threads.
There are no reviews yet.